Time & Location
About The Event
Learning German doesn't have to be dull, it has to be useful!
Join us for a fast-paced morning learning how to be a more eco-friendly shopper while giving a little boost to your German skills
Topics to be covered:
- Vocabulary to talk about sustainability in German
- A short review of relevant grammar
- Learning how to read clothing labels
- Best and worst fabrics
- Tips & tricks to be a more conscious shopper
In order for you to make the most of this event, we require a B1 German level.
10:00- 10:45am German preparation session
10:45- 11:30 am Eco-friendly shopping workshop with German language support
In this event, you will learn from two instructors, a highly qualified German trainer and a sustainability consultant. What a treat!
It's free! Due to limited availability, we kindly ask you to sign up only if you are actually going to join us.
Disclaimer: This event will be video recorded for promotional purposes
- Nachhaltiger shoppen€0€00€0