Use your voice with confidence
Time & Location
About The Event
Do you have a lot to say but still feel insecure to say it? Does it get worse because English is not your first language? Join us.
Take some time to build the confidence you need to use your voice.
Who is this for?
This 12-week program is designed for five people…
- Who hate leading meetings at work
- Avoid speaking in public
- Say “no” to giving conferences
- Want to give a workshop but are afraid to do it
- Who stay quiet due to insecurities
Is it only for people who give conferences?
No! Not at all! Public speaking doesn’t only mean giving a conference in front of 400 people. This immersive linguistic experience is for those who need to speak in various public spheres. So if you have to speak in front of your team at work or have to present your poster in a conference, we can help.
What is the English level required?
In order to make the most of this course, a B2 is advised. If your level is lower (for example B1) but would like to participate, talk to us and let’s see what we can do.
What will we do?
During 12 weeks, we will push you out of your comfort zone to speak in public with confidence.
Every week, we combine language training with confidence building activities and workshops, to not only improve your fluency, and linguistic skills, but also help you conquer your fear of public speaking.
- Mini-presentations on various topics
- Workshops like improvisation, stand up comedy, theater games and relaxation techniques
- Pronunciation training
- Speaking with strangers, in public places, etc.
- Time to work on your own public speaking goals
- Training for online public speaking
- Peer work and evaluation
- We finalize with a flash presentation event with friends and colleagues
When are we meeting?
We will meet every TUESDAY from September 24th until December 13th.
We will meet on THURSDAYS almost every other week.
September 24th & 26th
October 1st, 8th, 10th, 15th, 22nd, 24th, 29th & 31st
November 5th, 12th, 14th, 19th, 26th & 28th
December 3rd, 10th & 13th
What is included in the price?
34 teaching units, including between 3-5 workshops and 4 peer work sessions. All the learning materials for the sessions and workshops. We throw in light snacks and tea during each session.
NOTE: A teaching unit is 45 minutes long
How much does this cost?
Three payments for 190 euros. You only need 50 euros to secure your spot!
- Public speaking deposit€50€500€0